Community College Student Graphic Design Competition
College of the Desert Graphic Design/Marketing major, Jorge Velez, takes first place in a statewide student competition to develop a new logo for a faculty curriculum resources sharing website. Read More
Education & Career Pathways
The Small Business Sector provides resources and tools for students and learners interested in entrepreneurship and small businesses.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Programs (YEP) - This program is designed for high school and college students who want to explore the world of business. Students receive practical, hands-on training from business advisors and local business leaders.
- Student Business Boot Camps - This intensive learning experience allows youth to explore the world of business. It includes researching business ideas, business simulation, guest speakers and field trips.
- Student Business Plan Competitions - The Business Plan Competition is open to high school and college students (14 to 27 years of age).
- Get a Taste of Success Statewide Business Plan Competition
- Napa Valley College
- Student Resources
- Entrepreneur Network Los Angeles
- HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (LIFE)
- California Career Café - A virtual career center for California Community College students with insights and tools to help you identify your career direction.
- Enactus (Formerly Students in Free Enterprise)
- California DECA
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
- Extreme Entrepreneurship Tour
- California Virtual Enterprise
- Junior Achievement Southern CA
- Junior Achievement Northern CA